Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Virtual roleplaying: administrivia

Ok. Some adminiatrivia.

Firstly, our noble leader, Atropos on Discord, has announced Foundry Virtual Tabletop has an official release date of Friday, May 22 and will be available to purchase starting Friday, April 19 from the official website. More details in the video on the right.

Next up, just to clarify - this series of tutorials are currently running Foundry 0.5.1. There are new features in 0.5.3 (released this last Monday) that I will mention in passing, but I'm giving the new version a week or so to stabilise, and modules get updated, before I update the test server. As per usual, I'll break the live server first, swear a lot, and then do it right for you folks on the tutorial server. There will also be a 'updating to 0.5.3' post.

Away from gaming, I am currently about to hit Holy Week at church: normally this is a fairly non-busy time, but we are running virtual church services, and I'm responsible for video editing. We have services every day from Sunday coming up until Good Friday and then again on Easter Sunday, and I'm also in the middle of setting up a limited company etc for my new job that starts at the end of April, With those in mind, I can't guarantee these posts will be as regular as before, for which I apologise.

Stay safe, and there should be another tutorial out later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment